Songs are $1.00. Albums are priced by the Artist. Beats are priced by the Artist and are sold according to Ugoplatinum’s Exclusive Beat License Agreement.
Click here to find out how to upload your music and GET PAID on Ugoplatinum!
We at ugoplatinum believe that every music artist should have a chance to succeed – or ‘go Platinum.’ In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use Ugoplatinum, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow. All users must adhere to the policies set forth in Ugoplatinum’s Rules. Failure to do so may result in the temporary locking and/or permanent suspension of account(s).
Please note that we may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. The most current version will always be available at https://ugoplatinum.com/terms.
Content Boundaries and Use of Ugoplatinum
In order to provide the Ugoplatinum service and the ability to communicate, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with Ugoplatinum.
Trademark: We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.
Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
Graphic content: You may not use pornographic or excessively violent media in your profile image or header image. Ugoplatinum may allow some forms of graphic content marked as sensitive media. When content crosses the line into gratuitous images of death, sex, or violence, Ugoplatinum may ask that you remove the content.
Unlawful use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Misuse of Ugoplatinum badges: You may not use badges, such as but not limited to the “promoted” or “verified” Ugoplatinum badge, unless provided by Ugoplatinum. Accounts using these badges as part of profile photos, header photos, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with Ugoplatinum, may be suspended.
We believe in freedom of expression and in speaking truth to power, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.
Any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified below may be temporarily locked and/or subject to permanent suspension.
Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior include:
if a primary purpose of the reported account is to harass or send abusive messages to others;
if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats;
if the reported account is inciting others to harass another account; and
if the reported account is sending harassing messages to an account from multiple accounts.
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
Multiple account abuse: Creating multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade the temporary or permanent suspension of a separate account is not allowed.
Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission. In addition, you may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject’s consent. Read more about our private information policy here.
Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the Ugoplatinum service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Read more about our impersonation policy here.
Self-harm: You may encounter someone considering suicide or self harm on Ugoplatinum. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person expressing our concern and the concern of other users on Ugoplatinum or providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.
Ugoplatinum Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Ugoplatinum (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree.”
This Agreement governs your use of Ugoplatinum’s services (“Services”), through which you can buy, get, license, rent or subscribe to media, apps (“Apps”), and other in-app services (“Content”). Our Services are available for your use in your country of residence (“Home Country”). To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors.
- USING OUR SERVICES
PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUNDS
You can acquire Content on our Services for free or for a charge, either of which is referred to as a “Transaction.” Each Transaction is an electronic contract between you and Ugoplatinum, and/or you and the entity providing the Content on our Services. From time to time, Ugoplatinum may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles Ugoplatinum to a corresponding counterclaim.
Using our Services and accessing your Content requires an Ugoplatinum Username and password. Your Ugoplatinum Username is the name you will use across the Ugoplatinum platform. Your Ugoplatinum password is valuable, and you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and security. Ugoplatinum is not responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your Ugoplatinum Username and password. Please contact Ugoplatinum if you suspect that your Ugoplatinum password has been compromised.
You must be age 13 (or equivalent minimum age in your Home Country, as set forth in the registration process) to create an Ugoplatinum Username and password and use our Services. Ugoplatinum Usernames and passwords for persons under this age can be created by a parent or legal guardian.
SERVICES AND CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of the Services and Content must follow the rules set forth in this section (“Usage Rules”). Any other use of the Services and Content is a material breach of this Agreement. Ugoplatinum may monitor your use of the Services and Content to ensure that you are following these Usage Rules.
– You may use the Services and Content only for personal or commercial purposes (except as set forth in the Content section below).
– Ugoplatinum’s delivery of Content does not transfer any promotional use rights to Visitors to ugoplatinum.com, and does not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of copyright owners.
– It is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage Content once downloaded. We encourage you to back up your Content regularly.
– You may not tamper with or circumvent any security technology included with the Services.
– You may access our Services only using Ugoplatinum’s website or apps, and may not modify or use modified versions of such software.
– Video Content requires an HDCP connection.
– You can use Digital Rights Management (DRM)-free Content on a reasonable number of compatible devices that you own or control.
– Visitors (as opposed to Artist Subscribers) may burn an audio playlist to CD for listening purposes up to seven times (this limitation does not apply to DRM-free Content).
– You can use Apps on any device that you own or control.
– Individuals acting on behalf of a commercial enterprise, governmental organization or educational institution (an “Enterprise”) may download and sync Apps for use by either (i) a single individual on one or more devices owned or controlled by an Enterprise; or (ii) multiple individuals on a single shared device owned or controlled by an Enterprise. For the sake of clarity, each device used serially or collectively by multiple users requires a separate license.
You may be able to redownload previously acquired Content (“Redownload”) to your devices that are signed in with the same Ugoplatinum Username and password (“Associated Devices”). Content may not be available for Redownload if that Content is no longer offered on our Services.
CONTENT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Terms found in this Agreement that relate to Services, Content types, features or functionality not available in your Home Country are not applicable to you unless and until they become available to you.
- YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO OUR SERVICES
(See ‘Ugoplatinum Rules’) Our Services may allow you to submit materials such as comments, pictures, videos, audio files and podcasts (including associated metadata and artwork). Your use of such features must comply with the Submissions Guidelines below, which may be updated from time to time. If you see materials that do not comply with the Submissions Guidelines, please firstname.lastname@example.org. You hereby grant Ugoplatinum a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use the materials you submit within the Services and related marketing. Ugoplatinum may monitor and decide to remove or edit any submitted material.
Submissions Guidelines: You may not use the Services to:
– post any materials that you do not have permission, right or license to use;
– post objectionable, offensive, unlawful, deceptive or harmful content;
– post personal, private or confidential information belonging to others;
– request personal information from a minor;
– impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person, or entity;
– post or transmit spam, including but not limited to unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or informational announcements;
– plan or engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or manipulative activity.
APP MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
Ugoplatinum is responsible for providing maintenance and support for Ugoplatinum Apps only, or as required under applicable law. App Providers are responsible for providing maintenance and support for Third Party Apps.
LICENSED APPLICATION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Apps made available are licensed, not sold, to you. Your license to each App is subject to your prior acceptance of either this Licensed Application End User License Agreement (“Standard EULA”), or a custom end user license agreement between you and the Application Provider (“Custom EULA”), if one is provided. Your license to any Ugoplatinum App under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by Ugoplatinum, and your license to any Third Party App under this Standard EULA or Custom EULA is granted by the Application Provider of that Third Party App. Any App that is subject to this Standard EULA is referred to herein as the “Licensed Application.” The Application Provider or Ugoplatinum as applicable (“Licensor”) reserves all rights in and to the Licensed Application not expressly granted to you under this Standard EULA.
- Scope of License: Licensor grants to you a nontransferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Ugoplatinum-branded products that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules. The terms of this Standard EULA will govern any content, materials, or services accessible from or purchased within the Licensed Application as well as upgrades provided by Licensor that replace or supplement the original Licensed Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a Custom EULA. Except as provided in the Usage Rules, you may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not transfer, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy (except as permitted by this license and the Usage Rules), reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open-sourced components included with the Licensed Application).
- Consent to Use of Data: You agree that Licensor may collect and use technical data and related information that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Licensor may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
- Termination. This Standard EULA is effective until terminated by you or Licensor. Your rights under this Standard EULA will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of its terms.
- External Services. The Licensed Application may enable access to Licensor’s and/or third-party services and websites (collectively and individually, “External Services”). You agree to use the External Services at your sole risk. Licensor is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party External Services, and shall not be liable for any such third-party External Services. Data displayed by any Licensed Application or External Service, including but not limited to financial, medical and location information, is for general informational purposes only and is not guaranteed by Licensor or its agents. You will not use the External Services in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms of this Standard EULA or that infringes the intellectual property rights of Licensor or any third party. You agree not to use the External Services to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or defame any person or entity, and that Licensor is not responsible for any such use. External Services may not be available in all languages or in your Home Country, and may not be appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use such External Services, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. Licensor reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, disable or impose access restrictions or limits on any External Services at any time without notice or liability to you.
- NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Licensor’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed Application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Licensed Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S.-embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. By using the Licensed Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.
- The Licensed Application and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
- Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement and the relationship between you and Ugoplatinum shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You and Ugoplatinum agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Larimer County, Colorado, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth below, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs:
If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence.
Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- MISCELLANEOUS TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL SERVICES
Ugoplatinum reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to add new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance thereof.
Ugoplatinum is not responsible or liable for third party materials included within or linked from the Content or the Services.
As a User Member (referenced on ugoplatinum.com as ‘Artist’) you certify that you either own all music or video media you submit (upload) to ugoplatinum.com, or are acting on behalf of the owner or owners of said media.
You agree that the Services, including but not limited to Content, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Services, contain proprietary information and material that is owned by Ugoplatinum and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Services for personal, noncommercial uses in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You agree not to modify, rent, loan, sell, or distribute the Services or Content in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Services in any manner not expressly authorized.
The Ugoplatinum name, the Ugoplatinum logo, Ugoplatinum Music, and other Ugoplatinum trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ugoplatinum in the U.S. and other countries throughout the world. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
If you believe that any Content available through the Services infringe a copyright claimed by you, please contact Ugoplatinum at email@example.com.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
If you fail, or Ugoplatinum suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, Ugoplatinum may, without notice to you: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Ugoplatinum ID, and/or (ii) terminate your license to any related software or apps; and/or (iii) preclude your access to the Services.
Ugoplatinum further reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (or any part or Content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and Ugoplatinum will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIABILITY LIMITATION
UGOPLATINUM DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME UGOPLATINUM MAY REMOVE THE SERVICES FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, CANCEL THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME, OR OTHERWISE LIMIT OR DISABLE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY UGOPLATINUM) PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO CASE SHALL UGOPLATINUM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES, STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH COUNTRIES, STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, UGOPLATINUM’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIMITATION IS PERMITTED BY LAW.
UGOPLATINUM SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE UGOPLATINUM FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
UGOPLATINUM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE UGOPLATINUM FROM ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ACQUIRED OR RENTED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
UGOPLATINUM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR FOR DOWNLOADING OR STREAMING FILES OVER A DATA CONNECTION.
WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD UGOPLATINUM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY UGOPLATINUM AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM UGOPLATINUM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF UGOPLATINUM’S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
STATUTORY EXCEPTIONS FOR PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
If you are a qualified public educational or government institution and any part of this Agreement, such as, by way of example, all or part of the indemnification section, is invalid or unenforceable against you because of applicable local, national, state or federal law, then that portion shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, as the case may be, and instead construed in a manner most consistent with applicable governing law.
Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement and the relationship between you and Ugoplatinum, and all Transactions on the Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You and Ugoplatinum agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Larimer County, Colorado to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth below, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs:
If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence.
Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ugoplatinum and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements with respect to the same subject matter between you and Ugoplatinum. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Ugoplatinum’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. Ugoplatinum will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Services. Your use of the Services may also be subject to other laws. Risk of loss for all electronically delivered Transactions pass to the acquirer upon electronic transmission to the recipient. No Ugoplatinum employee or agent has the authority to vary this Agreement.
Ugoplatinum may notify you with respect to the Services by sending an email message to your email address or a letter via postal mail to your mailing address, or by a posting on the Services. Notices shall become effective immediately. Ugoplatinum may also contact you by email or push notification to send you additional information about the Services.
You hereby grant Ugoplatinum the right to take steps Ugoplatinum believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You agree that Ugoplatinum has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any data and/or information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as Ugoplatinum believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to Ugoplatinum’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Services and/or Content, and/or a third-party claim that your use of the Services and/or Content is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or guardian to ensure that the child and parent or legal guardian understand it.
We stand behind the technical quality of our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds.
If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request. Refund requests may be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase.
Issues not directly related to Ugoplatinum Terms, Support, or Refunds may be directed to:
Rush Media and Communications, LLC
420 W Swallow Rd. Ste 617
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Last Updated: August 28, 2017
Business management by Rush Media and Communications, LLC.